Re: Senegal DHIS2

Hi Bob,
Not a huge deal for me. I can get around it. It is really more of something
to think about for the future, and whether it is really a priority and worth
the effort. I am not 100% sure it is, and think that other tools and
documentation of processes may be much better.

Lets at least record this as a blueprint and see where it goes.

Regards,
Jason