From: "Orvalho Augusto" <orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 12:37
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Custom periods question
To: "DHIS 2 developers" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I using DHIS 2.2 and I have been requested to produce a semianual report and
quarter report  starting the year from October. Is there any way I could set
up such?

Another strange thing: Is there a way to set two period parameter under a
report table or graph? One for starting period and other as ending period.

Thanks!
Caveman

Follow ups