Re: Fwd: Greeting from the Gambia

Hi Lamin,
I suspect this is due to an orgunit which is assigned to a dataset,
but which does not exist in the hierarchy. DHIS 1.4 does not catch
this in the integrity checks, but you should run the integrity checks
anyway by choosing "Add-Ins->Core Module->Advanced->Data integrity
checks" from the DHIS 1.4 menu (if you are using Office 2007). You
should resolve ALL data integrity violations if they exist in the 1.4
database.

In terms of resolving this issue here is my guess. You need to open
the "DataSetOrgUnit" table in 1.4, and then sort from "A-Z" in both
columns. If you see any numbers, this implies that there are orgunits
which are assigned to a dataset which do not exist in the hierarchy.
You should delete these columms, re-export from 1.4, and attempt the
import again. We have discussed this issue previously on the mailing
list, so you can search through the archives for some more mails.

This may have been corrected in subsequent versions, but it should
nonetheless be fixed in the 1.4 database.

Regards,
Jason