Re: OrgUit groups and group sets

Hi Brajesh,
Thank you very much for your clarification. As you said a health facility
can be a member of only one group, this is the main limitation of this
database. If I want to know the distribution of CS facilities or reporting
coverage of CS facility, I would like to have all facilities offering CS
services be grouped together. People interested in DOTS would like to do the
same. The problem comes when one facility is providing the both services.
You can place this facility either on DOTS or on CS category, not in both
categories.   This is the issue we need to address.
Regards,
Chet