Re: Offline DHIS2 Demo

Hi Chet,

The sample database is available here

http://dhis2.org/download/dhis2-demo-2.3.zip

You will need to download the file,  install Postgresql, restore the
database file, and change your hibernate.setting file in order to
utilize the sample database.

Your hibernate properties file needs to look something like this

# H2

#hibernate.dialect = org.hisp.dhis.dialect.H2Dialect
#hibernate.connection.driver_class = org.h2.Driver
#hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:h2:demo;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE
#hibernate.connection.username = sa
#hibernate.connection.password =

# PostgreSQL

hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class = org.postgresql.Driver
hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:postgresql:dhis2
hibernate.connection.username = postgres
hibernate.connection.password = postgres
# General

hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = update

The exact parameters for the postgres database will depend on the name
of the database as well as the username and password which you use to
connect to the database.

I am not sure if a 2.3 version of the sample database is available in
H2 format, but it seems for the moment, Postgres is the only available
format.

Let us know if you have any issues.

Best regards,
Jason