Re: DHIS 2 version 2.4 BETA available

Hi Morten

Just to confirm that all is working fine with ff 3.6.20 now.  In fact
very nicely :-)

BTW I have found that I can effectively restore my browser to virgin
state (wrt encounters with dhis) without having to be quite as
draconian as you outline below.  It was sufficient for me to:
1.  clear cache through Tools->Clear Recent History
2.  delete local-storage through Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Network
.  I can clear offline storage from here.

Cheers
Bob