Re: data set report - download as excel needed

Hello,

I'd like to bring up to you a very simple way to export from html to excel
file.

When the user click on export button then just post the html code of form
along with data input to the server side. At there, we will create excel
file with the content of html code above then let the client is downloaded
this file. I've tried in my local. It works.

P.S: The exported file which could be read bt OpenOffice and MsExcel. But
perhaps there is an inconvenient thing is that the format of file would be
broken such as font, size, and span in column/row.