Re: DHIS 2 version 2.4 BETA available

Hi Knut,

In India, DHIS2 implementation have been reached very much on stable stage
whereever has been impmlemented
with their old release and they are very happy to use it. Unfortunately they
are not looking for in a hurry to use
any unstable release before doing crazy testing. Because Indians are very
stricts in terms of application testing before final application
deployment, they have already faced such situation in their early stage of
DHIS2 implentation long ago and its consequences when system was not tested
properly before its final deployment. Thank God, Import-Export
is working fine these days..!