Re: DHIS2 continues to bomb

Roger,

are u sure the -XX:MaxPermSize=1024M is set correctly... even 256M should be
fine, if the -Xms1024m and -Xmx2048m or even smaller is set and you are
trying to run both OpenMRS and DHIS2 in one tomcat

If you are running through the windows service, you may have to change it
through the service window to change JAVA_OPTS.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA

My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com