Re: DHIS2 continues to bomb

Are you running on an empty database? I don't really understand why
you should get an permgen error at startup.

I have tested it successfully on windows vista/7, but never on XP, so
there might be some special considerations there?

What does your hibernate file look like? also, have you tested it with
our live distribution?

--
Morten