Re: [Dhis2-users] Dear Dhis2 users how can i delete?

Dear team,
                  In Dar es salaam workshop some of the countries were doing pilot on using Mobile  reporting and Benificiary and programs features  in dhis2 [how is it running in the countries that has started using it] ? Tanzania how is it? I think  this will be our next step in Rwanda!
How can i link with the team that is working on mobile part?
thanks

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health
andrew.muhire@xxxxxxxxxx