Re: dhis2 dxf data import

Hi Bob,

This is super neat, and its a use case that is very useful.
I've had to generate all that extra stuff I didnt 'need'.

This will also streamline metedata generation because one will only need to generate and pass metadata for only de/ou/period.

But I wonder; what's the difference between orgunitId and orgunit in your example.
Also, some elements don't use any categories, but the model references a default categorycombo. How will that look in your proposed schema?

Would you branch Jo's code in a way we could use easily test yours as a module? or...

Thanks

Ime