Re: dxf2 data

Hi Bob,

thanks for the well-written document, I think it is very sensible and
clearly describes the direction where we want to move. Agree fully on
the points on separation of meta- and data, idscheme, and period
representation.

My only comment is about the representation of dimensions by
"exploding" our category model onto optional attributes. This is good
when dealing with third-party systems but do represent an overhead
when communicating between dhis systems (including mobile). I thought
SDMX-HD was our format for communicating with third-party sources - if
dxf becomes "third-party friendly" then where does that leave SDMX?

Lars