Fwd: GIS Query

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suneel Kumar Chevvu <suneelkumar.chevvu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Subject: GIS Query
To: dhis-dev@xxxxxxxxx, "dev. dhis. hisp. info" <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

         I am trying to incorporate one of the state ( Karnataka state )
maps into DHIS2 . I am able to import gml file correctly . But the problem
is coordinating system. When i import the gml file and open the gis in dhis2
the map is sitting some where else ( coordinates are going to negative
values ) , i am not understanding how i can change the coordinates.

I have used the following commands :

ogr2ogr -s_srs EPSG:32243 -t_srs EPSG:4326 -f GML filename.gml filename.shp

it seems the problem is EPSG 32243. How can i find what is the EPSG for
Karnataka state? If any one knows what is the EPSG for karnata let me know.
It would be great help for me. This is bit urgent for me to finish the work.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Suneelkumar .ch

--