Re: [OPENMRS-DEV] Current state of attributes

2011/9/26 Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>

> I think maybe its really a UI paradigm twist ...
>
> Currently we only add orgunits to groups in the orgunitgroup editor.
> What we need, in the orgunit edit screen, is to show the
> orgunitgroupsets (attributes) and their corresponding groups (values)
> and have the means to change the value from there.  This will then
> have the same 'look and feel' as editing attributes.

We actually allow the users to select groups per group set in the edit
orgunit window today, at least for the two standard group sets "Type" and
"Ownership", so this change is not so radical.
If we can add additional group sets in there dynamically, then I guess we
have what you suggest.

What we still need is the ability to batch assign orgunits to groups like we
have in the edit group today, since no one wants to add 8000 facilities to a
type by opening the edit orgunit window for 8000 orgunits....

Ola
--------