Re: OpenHDS

When logging fail, I clicked Back button on browser ... and logged
successfully.

After, I click *AMENDMENTS *menu, select *Individual*, an exception is
thrown. I tried clicking Back button again, and select it again. It runs.

I tested on chrome and Firefox 7.0.1 to test.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx