Re: FiscalYear Period type?

Hi Dave,

There are currently three fiscal period types (April, July and October).

If you have patch or bug, please submit a bug report on launchpad and
attach the patch with the bug report.

The current release is 2.5, released today available from
http://dhis2.org/downloads and may be work looking at.

AFAIK, the aggregation works fine, but not sure about the data entry.

Best regards,
Jason