Re: [Dhis2-users] Updated 2.5 release

Hi Samuel,
There is currently no way to do this with DHIS2 at the moment but it has
been discussed before. Using PostGIS you can perform this type of query to
see what coordinates are outside of their parents polygon. I can send you
some SQL i wrote for this if you are interested once I am back home next
week.

Regards,
Jason

PS thanks for the fixes jo and Lars

On Friday, October 21, 2011, samuel cheburet <samuelcheburet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi is here way of validating geocode by user right or database name like
dhis2ke to mean any outside polygone.