Re: [Dhis2-users] Updated 2.5 release

We should probably add validation of coordinates vis a vis the parent
coordinates (given that we have parent coordinates...otherwise perhaps
grandparent etc.). It would probably be quickest now to do this on the
client, though in the longer term we might want to add GIS Java
libraries such as Geotools to also be able to validate on the server.
Alternatively use GIS functionality of the database which is available
in both MySql and Postgres, but unfortunately is not db independent.

Knut