Re: (some) indicators in custom forms not working

Thanks, for the two problematic form, I get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'match' of undefined
	generateExpression
	(anonumous function)
	e.extend.each
	e.fn.e.each
	updateIndicators
	$.ajax.success
	f.extend._Deferred.e.resolveWith
	f.support.ajax.f.ajaxTransport.send.d

Den 25. okt. 2011 kl. 10:02 skrev Lars Helge Øverland:

> Hi Olav, try using chrome with the debugger open (shift-crl-I , then
> "console") and copy any potential error messages.
>
> Lars
>

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Just tested it now in a report table with one "working" and one
>> "non-working" indicator from one of the forms - both worked as expected.
>> Also, on the dataset reports, the indicators show up as normal, so the issue
>> seems to be confined to data entry.
>>

>> Den 24. okt. 2011 kl. 18:59 skrev Ola Hodne Titlestad:
>>
>> Olav,
>> Have you tested the same indicators outside data entry, e.g. in report
>> tables or charts?
>>
>> Ola
>>
>> On Oct 24, 2011 8:21 PM, "Olav Poppe" <olav.poppe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>> experiencing some trouble with indicators in custom forms. There are two
>>> datasets where the indicators have suddenly stopped working/become inactive
>>> (in one form, none are working, in the other the first 10 or so are working
>>> while the rest does not work).
>>>
>>> So far, I have tried
>>> - adding and removing some of the indicators in the custom form editor
>>> - removed all indicators from the dataset, saved, then added them back
>>> - using different browsers (after deleting cache/history) and different
>>> servers
>>> - editing some of the indicators that is not working
>>> - looked in the custom forms source code to see if there is anything there
>>> that could indicate why some are working and others are not
>>> - checked that the indicator id's in the form code are the same as those
>>> in the database
>>> - deleted the hibernate cache
>>>
>>> Also tried a database dump from a few days back, and everything is working
>>> there. Since then, we have been deleting and editing some indicator groups,
>>> but not any indicators. Even tried copying the custom form source code back
>>> from the backup, but the same problem persist.
>>>
>>> Any good ideas for what I can try?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Olav