Re: [Dhis2-users] (no subject)

Hi Jjohn,

You can very easily update DHIS2 Live yourself:

As you have already noted, the DHIS2 Live application does not change
much, just the version of DHIS2 that is included.

1) Stop DHIS2 Live
2) Go to your dhis-live\webapps\dhis folder and delete everything
3) Download the newest dhis2.war file from http://dhis2.org/downloads
and put it in the newly emptied folder above
4) Rename the file to dhis2.zip and unzip it

You have now updated DHIS2 Live.

Knut
PS You can also get the very latest build of trunk from the following
link, but it is not an official release and has not been properly
tested.
http://apps.dhis2.org/ci/job/dhis-web-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/dhis.war