From: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John Ojo <jnojo@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>; "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] [Dhis2-users] (no subject)

There is a small bash script which I know at least Lars and I use,
which automates this process of deleting, unzipping etc.  Handy during
development when you quickly want to deploy a new war on to dhis-live.
But others might find different ways to use it.  I've attached it
here.  It is really basic so could pretty easily be turned into a
windoze bat file.  Probably using unzip.exe from www.info-zip.org.