Re: HTTPS enabled on apps.dhis2.org, mobile client testing requested

Hi again, last mail from me on this for a while :)

Den 4. nov. 2011 kl. 16.24 skrev Jo Størset:

> I get the right certificate with all my computer browsers as well, so it looks like it mostly works ok. Strange that it only seems to affect the default android browser.. Let me know if you get problems on any other platforms.

I have confirmed that the problem is with the android browser not sending the hostname in the ssl handshake with apache. So it is not related to the specific certificate or a general problem.

Jo