Re: Datamart help

Hi Michel

Are you sure you mean 2.0.5 not 2.5?  just checking.

There is no built in xml export of the datamart.  It can be quite
large and probably not really suited to xml formatting anyway.  Tell
me more what you need it for and maybe I can help.  The best way to
export from the datamart is probably to use the mydatamart tool (which
actually exports csv with accompanying metadata in xml) into a local
database.

Regards
Bob