From: Lamin B. Jawara <laminbjawara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 November 2011 08:41
Subject: urgent help is needed
To: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>, Lars Helge Øverland
<larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: knutst@xxxxxxxxx

How are you all ? right now i am sitting in front one server trying to
update the dhis2, i try to connection to prosgress and it says "An
error as accurred" ( Error connecting to the server: received invalid
response to SSL negotiasion:-
See the print screen as attached.

please i need reply, many thanks,

--