Re: Problem of table minmaxdataelement does not exist with mysql db

Hi,

this happens because dhis and the hibernate schema generator tool are
not allowed to create tables in the database. Please check

- that you have this line in hibernate.properties:
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = update
- that there is no trailing space in that line
- that the database running dhis has the required privileges

Lars