Re: [Branch ~dhis2-documenters/dhis2/dhis2-docbook-docs] Rev 426: Added section on using nginx as a reverse proxy to the setup documentation. Polished up the GIS s...

Hi, this got hanging...

Den 12. des. 2011 kl. 11.50 skrev Jason Pickering:

> Any idea about serving up static content? I have not really tried with charts to see, but not 100% sure that
>
> location ~ \.(gif|jpg|png|css)$ {
>
> root /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/;
> }
>

> is correct. Is there any thing generated on the fly (png's, js) which is not static?

I guess it should be ok. With most being struts, it would generally have the .action suffix. For the api we might want to do content negotiation using file suffixes, but at least currently it looks like it is not planned. Lars/Morten, do we have any current use cases for that?

Jo