mydatamart

There has been quite a few new requirements/wishlist etc emerging for
mydatamart.  Also it seems this little tool has become a much more
critical part of the general infrastructure with the rapid move
towards the centralized national dhis approach which Kenya has been
trailblazing and others following.  Given all that, I want to do quite
a bit of tidying up/refactoring/optimizing over the next few months
and I think it will make much more sense to separate this from the
main dhis2 source tree and set it up as it's own project in launchpad.
 I think this will be much easier to manage.  Any objections?

Bob

Follow ups