Re: [Dhis2-users] Help - Pivot Tables Export to Excel - Challenge - Each month exported to separate worksheet

Hi Beatrice,

Good to hear you guys are using DHIS2.

I am not really sure what the problem might ben with download of data.
You might want to look at the console of the Mydatamart just to be
sure that there is no errors which might by reported, but may not show
up in the UI.

I would also try and download a small amount of data, say for only one
month, just to confirm that the connection is working.

I think the user manual gives pretty good instructions about how to
set up the application. Every user which will use MyDatamart will need
the ODBC driver installed on their machine in order to utilize the
data from the local copy of the datamart.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Jason