Web module build

To developers,

It is now possible to run the maven jetty plugin with the "run" goal
(instead of the "run-war" goal) in trunk, which means jetty will read
source code files directly instead of assembling everything into a WAR
and deploy it.

This implies that changes you do to velocity templates, javascripts,
css files etc take effect immediately and there is no need to restart
the jetty plugin.

In other words you can now execute:

mvn jetty:run

This should save some development time. The problem was related to the
war-type dependency we have on the dhis-web-commons-resources project.
Maven jetty plugin version 6.1.12.rc2 + handles the problem of
multiple web app resource directories automatically through the war
dependency mechanism. In order to have Velocity find templates I have
added a short velocity.properties file to each web project which
points a file resource loader to the dhis-web-commons-resources
project directory (the current directory is searched by default).

Lars

Follow ups