Re: Min - Max Values

Hi Dapo,

By double clicking the data value from the data entry screen, you can set
individual min/max limits for particular data element/orgunits. In other
cases when we needed to set a sort of uniform limit, it was easier to do
this with SQL and store the results in the minmaxdataelement
minmaxdataelement table. The method through the data entry screen works
fine if you have a few to enter, but is rather painful if you wan to do it
for all the facilities in Nigeria for instance. I could not really find a
way to set a predetermined mix max either, so that is why we resorted to
using SQL  in this case.

Regards,
Jason