Re: Min - Max Values

Hi,

if this turns out to be a common requirement we can consider creating
a system function for this. I.e. generating min-max values with fixed
limits per data element for all org units.

The current min-max generation function will generate limits based on
all available data for each org unit/data element, where the limits
are set 2 standard deviations from the mean.

Lars