Re: Multiple instances on a server

Nice subtle recommendation for the midnite commander :-)

BTW I am also in favour of the latter of the two approaches.   But I
am curious has anyone actually measured what the relative cost of
running two tomcats vs one tomcat+2 webapps is?  I kind of feel
instinctively that it doesn't cost much, but if anyone has a measure
I'd be interested to hear.