Re: how to bypass the dhis security for a feature?

Dear Morten,
As your guide, I've added
<sec:intercept-url pattern="/services/Data.wsdl" filters="none" />

into security.xml
It's working now.

I intend apply security for SOAP message on the different way (Using web
service security).
To help client easy on touch with our web service.

Thank you very much.