Re: Please where is "Reporting Month" in DV?

Hi John,

thank you for your comments.

Please note that the relative period "Last month" is the same as the
old "Reporting month" - it is just a slight change in labeling. So you
can use "Last month" in the same way you used "Reporting month".

What we have removed in DV from the old chart in user interface is the
ability to insert custom, fixed periods. The thinking behind this is
that fixed periods have a big drawback in that they will quickly
become outdated and you will constantly have to update your chart as
time goes by. But we realize the need for it and we have got this
feedback from other sources too so we will make a function for it,
hopefully for 2.8 if not for 2.9.

In the meantime, if you urgently need a specific chart you can resort to

1) in DV select period as the "series" dimension and select "Last 12
months" as the period. After generating the chart you can click on the
series labels to remove the series (periods in your case) you don't
want.

2) create a report table, select indicators/org units as usual, click
"Toggle fixed periods" and select the specific periods you want. Then
generate the report table, pull the report table JRXML into iReport
and design your chart there.

Will get back to you with more information later.

Lars