Re: [Dhis2-users] Reports - where's the data?

We've got data!!

Thanks everyone for your help.  I was confused and thought the Datamart
utility was for the external program MyDatamart.  I ran it and now my
reports have actual data in them.  This is a big improvement.  I've set up
scheduling to keep it up to date.

I also love the Data Visualizer... quite posh!

Thanks again,
Mark