DHIS-2 Report issues

Hi all,

The Rwanda team now has 3 months of data from over 400 sites in the DHIS-2.  We're impressed with how well it has worked even in low bandwidth conditions.  Congratulations to the team who built in the offline editing functionality.

Now we're on to reporting and find a number of immediate concerns:

1.       Data completeness report: There does not seem to be a report that lists the orgunits that did not report for a given period for a given dataset.  We need this to issue reminders to data managers and their district supervisors so that data entry is complete.

2.       When we create a report-table for any data elements in a data set and list leaf orgunits, it lists all orgunits at that level regardless of whether or not they are supposed to report for that dataset.  In Rwanda we have health facilities and a number of administrative units (Health Insurance offices) at the same orgunit level and we can't filter out the latter.  There also does not appear to be a way to include frequently used orgunitgroups like type (health center, hospital, referral hospital, etc...) or ownership in the filter criteria for these report tables.
Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Randy Wilson