Re: new mydatamart release

Some of you had pointed out a fatal error with this last release which
caused importing of indicator values to fail with a "malformed csv
line" error.  I have just released a bugfix version (1.2.1) to
http://dhis2.com/download/mydatamart.exe which addresses this.  If you
had previously downloaded 1.2 then please upgrade.

Two features which have crept in along the way:
(i) included the possibility to link to existing excel files with
macros (.xlsm) as well as "standard" (.xlsx) files.
(ii) Myanmar translation has been contributed (thanks Bo, Knut and Jason)

Regards
Bob