Re: combo box form

On 14 April 2012 19:27, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In this case they want client satisfactory surveys which can happen at
> any frequency / multiple times per day per facility. Problem then
> becomes the fixed period selection in routine data entry - the next
> will overwrite the previous.

OK I see.  So this couldn't be saved as a standard datavalue with a
period id.  I guess this problem is more about notions of time period
than about representation of the data - which could be represented as
datavalue='1' + categoryoptioncombo=?.

Anyway .. just thinking out loud about representing survey data on
forms (particularly categorical data) in general.  I suppose this kind
of data could conceivably appear in routine data as well.