Re: Import dhis2 orgunit into 2.7

You must be a bit careful, as the database schema does not always tell
you what is required. If you are populating manually from SQL, you
must set "active" and "haspatients" to something and all other NOT
NULL fields. There is no default in the schema, so you must set it
through the insert statement.From the schema, NULLS are allowed in
"openingdate", but this is not really the case as you have observed.

Regards,
Jason