DHIS2 (v2.7) BUGS

Dear all

Please take note and correct me if i am wrong with my observations of the 2.7 performance. These four bugs (if you agree) are the major challenges to us now.

1.0 Decimal Numbers:
when creating data element with a Number Type as a “Number”. Then
assign the data element to a dataset. Then create a custom data entry
form. Enter some data e.g. 23.4 and 23.7, then create |Report Table”
with the same data element. On running the Report Table, the data
values get rounded to whole numbers. This problem was not there in
DHIS2 v2.6. In v2.6, the problem was that all numbers were having 1
decimal point (i.e. 23.456 is getting displayed as 23.5 and 0.15 was
getting displayed as 0.2).

2.0 NBITS queries: In
this version, “Beneficiary aggregation query builder management”
is not working. You can neither create SUM nor COUNT!

3.0 Option set: Option
set is not working with aggregate data elements, thus creating Combo
box in data sets (custom forms) is impossible. With NBITS, Option sets works fine.

4.0 Last 12 months
Period: The relative period Last 12 months display years instead of
months. So you need to check a combination of Last 12 Months and
Reporting Month. Furthermore, can we have Last 3 months relative
period? This Last 12 months gives a lot of data, especially when you
want to just aggregate two to three months data.

Kindly regards

Lungo

Follow ups