From: Roshan Hewapathirana <roshanhewapathirana@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] what do you guys think of a duplicate function
To: "Ime Asangansi" <asangansi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 10:37 AM

Hi Ime,
I think it is a useful function (even though it might not be used frequently).

Ola has submitted this blue print on Data Elements,
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/data-element-cloning

I was wondering whether it is worth submitting a similar blue print for Indicators too.
For Indicators, 'Replicate' function is there in DHIS1.4, which basically allow you to create an Indicator by different names, with more or less similar numerators, denominators and Indicator types.

Roshan