Re: what do you guys think of a duplicate function

On 26.04.2012 12:21, Ola Hodne Titlestad wrote:
I have mentioned this to the developers from time to time and not given
up yet...

Both object "cloning" and batch edits are one my wish list for a more
admin-friendly DHIS 2.....

Yes, that would be great! I'm just now defining DEs from a very regular pattern:

"disease name" lab-confirmed, catcombo age+gender
"disease name" suspected, default catcombo
"disease name" epi-linked, default catcombo

etc.., with 40-50 diseases

Would be great to just clone earlier ones, and change the disease names. More complex though, but with even greater savings, would be some kind of pattern definition (batch edits is perhaps the same).

I'm crossing my fingers for this one!
Johan

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps link
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>

On 26 April 2012 12:08, Ime Asangansi <asangansi@xxxxxxxxx