Re: Controlling datamart scheduling

I guess there are two separate issues here really.

1) Some sort of UI to enable the scheduled process to be adjusted. The
specific use case here (possibly common) is that we have two instances
on a single server. It would be better to try and schedule these jobs
at different times, so that they are not both competing for CPU/Memory
at the same time.

2) The ability to trigger the datamart through a call to the WebAPI.
You seem to hint that this is possible, but I am not sure how to do
it. If it is, then it solves my problem, as I can use use a simple
script to start Server 1 at a certain time and Server 2 at another
time. There may be other needs for external systems to request a data
mart job however.

I will try and work this into at least one blueprint (UI for Datamart
scheduling). Not sure about the second point. Maybe it is already
possible?

Regards,
Jason