Re: web api

Hi all,

Thank you for the advice--I think I will use the api/metaData.xml data for
my purposes. I get an error with
"api/metaData?assumeTrue=false&organisationUnits=true", and
"api/organisationUnits.xml?viewClass=export" seems to only list facilities,
and without parent fields. But the metadata file, while massive, looks like
it has everything I need. Thanks again!

--Alice