Re: Server time set vs Users time set on their computers

Hi Lars,

We are considering rolling out DHIS2 in Algeria, and I am certain this issue
will most probably come up again. I think it would be helpful to have
server-side time stamping despite the downside that might be associated with
it.

Thanks for taking this up.

Simon.

Simon Ndira, PhD
Health Information Systems
Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation
Mobile: +213 554 745 448 (currently in Algeria)
Skype: sndira

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.”
—Goethe