Re: Problem creating datamart

Dear Jason

Thanks for your advice. We are running dhis2 from 2010. In earlier version
we dont have any problem creating datamart. After updating to version 2.7
we imported a big chuck of data from two data souce and after that we have
problem creating datamart.

So far I know the configuration is ok, however I will check again and get
back to you.

Regards

Hannan
from Samsung Galaxy