Re: Problem creating datamart

A few extra thoughts on java opts:

I don't think you want to waste too much memory on permgen space when
what you really need as much heap as you can get.  Just enough.  I
find 256M actually suffices.

So you probably want something like JAVA_OPTS='-Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m'

This might be a bit tight, as Lars says, you may not have that 4096m
physically available if 3G has gone to mysql.  I think I would try and
trim a bit from mysql rather than trim dhis2 much below this.  2G to
mysql should be adequate.

If its not, think about running dhis and tomcat on separate machines.
If you have gigabit ethernet between them, the performance cost of
transport is not too great and you can tune each one optimally to the
available resources.

Bob