Re: Adding Vumi integration to DHIS-2

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Lars Helge Øverland
<larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> sorry for that.. Can't remember this message, maybe it was blocked by
> launchpad, did you sign up for a launchpad account before sending?

I did but didn't have this email address linked. Work email address
now linked. Launchpad didn't send me a bounce message though.

> The sections specific for messaging here:
>
> http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch23s10.html

This looks like it's mostly for sending messages via DHIS2? Or is
querying via something like

  curl "http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/messageConversations"; -H
"Accept:application/xml" -u mobile:district -X GET -v

how DHIS2 sends messages out?

We want to connect Vumi to DHIS2 as a transport (i.e. something that
DHIS2 uses to send messages to cellphones).

Thanks for the quick response!

Schiavo
Simon

Follow ups