 From: Brajesh Murari <brajesh2murari@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Juma Lungo <jlungo@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx>; Morten Olav Hansen <mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx>; mithilesh.hisp@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2.10 Report Table Errors

My Dear Friend Lungo,

Wish you a very happy new year 2013. Hope you would be doing fine.
You can find required mysql-dhis-upgrade-2.3.sql script on the link given below

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/2.10/view/head:/resources/sql/mysql-dhis-upgrade-2.3.sql

It was last updated on 2011-07-08 by one of great DHIS 2 core developer and might include updates according to DHIS 2.10 mile stone release, but i am not pretty much sure actually, lets it should be more clear by Jason, Morten and Mithilesh Kumar Thakur, one of open source Indian DHIS2 Core Developer, we can aspect Mithilesh might be faced such scenario given in trail mail during functional / technical testing of DHIS 2.10 release in India overseas.

Regards,
Brajesh

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Juma Lungo <jlungo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Lars

>Where can i access the database schema upgrade commands so that i can update the database manually by issueing those SQL commands one by one.
>
>Lungo

No doubt Lungo, in both massages pretty beautiful exception thrown is the same actually.

Please help